Ordering and reservation of necessary literature is performed via computer in the catalogue room or online via the following link: www.bg.po.opole.pl.
Total loan allowance and loan periods vary for different categories of user and item types:
- OUTech staff and doctoral students: 30 vol. up to a year,
- OUTech retired academic staff: 3 vol. up to 6 months,
- OUTech students: 10 vol. up to 3 months,
- OUTech disabled students: 15 vol. up to 6 months,
- partner institutions students: 5 vol. up to 3 months,
- other users (including postgraduate students): 3 vol. up to a month,
- students of more than one faculty: 20 vol. up to 3 months,
- short loan: 1 item up to a week, item can be renewed for one week only,
- overnight and weekend loans: 5 items; such items must be returned to the Library before 9 am of the following day; in case of weekends and holidays before 9 am of the first working day. Overnight and weekend loans cannot be renewed.
Short loan items can be renewed for one week only.
Renewal periods of standard loan items:
- 1 year for the OUTech staff and graduate doctoral,
- 3 months for OUTech students,
- 1 month for other visitors from Opole.
Users can renew their loans online only once.
Log in to our website to renew loans and view your record http://sowa.bg.po.opole.pl/
Any overdue item, when returned or renewed, will result in a charge being placed on your account. Unpaid fines and overdue books may result in the withdrawal of borrowing rights. Your record will be blocked and you will be prevented from borrowing, renewing items or placing a reservation.
Charges for late return vary for different item types:
- 2 PLN per item per day – overnight, weekend and holiday loans,
- 1 PLN per item per week - short loans,
- 1 PLN per item per month – for loan period of 3 months.
In the event of damage or loss of a book, the reader is required to provide an identical copy or its new edition, or different book on the same topic published in the last 5 years and worth at least 30 PLN. Overdue fine and processing fee will still apply.