The library provides computer work stands in:
- The Main Reading Room,
- Civil Engineering and Architecture Faculty Library,
- Mechanical Engineering Faculty Library,
- Management and Production Engineering Faculty Library,
- Physical Education and Physiotherapy Faculty Library.
Users have also access to self-service copiers and printers. The Main Reading Room has a computer stand for visually-impaired persons.
- the use of the Internet in the Library is permitted for scientific, research, and educational purposes,
- OUTech employees, doctoral students and students are authorized to use all e-resources,
- other visitors may use e-resources:
- which constitute property of the Library,
- external, distributed, non-licensed,
- charges for photocopies, printouts, CDs and DVDs according to the Price List,
- users who are using the Library computers are not allowed to search websites which contain pornography, promote violence or cruelty. Illegal or unlawful activities are prohibited.
Attention! Data which are stored on a user's computer are frequently deleted during the day, therefore users should save their files on the memory sticks.
What is eduroam?
Eduroam (EDUcation ROAMing) is a roaming infrastructure used by the international research and education community.
Eduroam enables users (researchers, teachers, students, staff) from participating institutions to securely access the Internet from any eduroam-enabled institution.
The eduroam principle is based on the fact that the user's authentication is done by the user's home institution, whereas the authorisation decision allowing access to the network resources is done by the visited network.
Visit http://eduroam.po.opole.pl for information about eduroam at our University.
Network coverage at University: http://eduroam.po.opole.pl/index.php/zasieg.